Sweeney McHugh Solicitors are actively seeking a receptionist / legal secretary to join our office.
- Reception duties to include managing the phones in an efficient and capable manner
- Meet & greet clients in a professional manner
- Management, logging and scanning of daily post
- Filing and ensuring that files are fully up to date
- Diary management and booking of meetings/meeting rooms
- Attending out of office duties to include banking and post office.
- Prepare correspondence and documents from digital dictation
- Archiving, photocopying, emailing and scanning of documents as required
- Open/close files
- Strong people and communication skills essential
- Experience in digital dictation a bonus
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, Outlook and a case management system
- Ability to work well under pressure and learn quickly
If you wish to apply for this role, please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com